Workplace Yoga Instruction in San Francisco, California
Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm | After Hours Appointments Available
Improve the well-being and productivity of your workforce!
Your team deserves an infusion of clarity, wellness, increased productivity, and effective stress-management. This is exactly why LoDo Workplace Yoga has been successfully offering customized yoga sessions designed for a premium wellness boost in San Francisco. We would love to organize a single-event yoga class, or ongoing weekly, bi-weekly or monthly classes for your San Francisco workplace. Check out our corporate package pricing for more information.
Cultivate Happier, Healthier Employees!
On-Site Yoga Offers Relief from the Following:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel
- Chronic Pain from Sitting
Both versions of our workplace yoga classes offer these benefits, plus the bonus of developing strength, flexibility, and better posture. Your workforce will leave this experience feeling relaxed, rejuvenated, and ready to get back to work!
Option 1: Multi-Level Group Yoga Class
The best option for bringing your staff together over wellness!
- A full 1 hour yoga class
- Thoughtfully crafted to suit all yoga and fitness levels, this option is fun way to get the group moving together. Our talented teachers bring their energy, knowledge, and a great playlist to help your team come together and do something great
for their wellbeing.
- Use whatever space works best in your office for the number of participants expected. We cannot provide all yoga mats, but can often supplement a few. These can be easily and cheaply purchased by those that don't already have one.
Option 2: Chair Yoga
The best option for simple set up and maximum benefits!
- 45 minute yoga class
- This class will be led with all participants sitting or standing at their desks, using their chairs as support. The teacher will lead the staff through simple standing and seated postures that target the areas of the body that are most impacted
by sitting at a desk all day. These postures are simple enough that participants will be able to use what they learn again and again to relieve tension without leaving their desks.
- Requires no additional space, mats, or other props. The teacher will bring their extensive knowledge and a great playlist to help employees relax and enjoy themselves.
- Very high participation rate
Pricing for both options is just $100/hour per class!